Experienced Oklahoma City Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Attorneys You Can Trust
Oklahoma lawyers win monetary compensation for accident victims
Van Meter Law Firm in Oklahoma City champions the rights of seriously injured people throughout the state. We work to secure the maximum compensation our clients are due, representing them against powerful insurance companies, hospital systems, corporations and defense attorneys. We are skilled litigators and negotiators who use all our resources to achieve effective and just resolutions for our clients, both in and out of court. No matter what type of injury you have suffered, you can focus on recovery while entrusting your legal case to our professional care. We are Advocates for Justice©.
Compassionate attorneys skilled at finding solutions
Our practice combines the skill and experience of a large law firm with the personal attention that only a small neighborhood office can deliver. For nearly three decades, people throughout the Oklahoma City area and the state have trusted us and recommended us to others because we are:
- Accomplished — Our firm is committed to our motto, Helping the Hurt Find Hope©, by maximizing the financial recovery they receive from negligent parties and their insurance companies. We adhere to high professional standards so as we provide each client with exceptional representation and support.
- Knowledgeable — In medical malpractice and other complex cases, we have the knowledge and resources to find the truth, even when there are conflicting accounts. Our firm also has a thorough understanding of a case’s value, so we won’t let you settle for an unacceptable offer.
- Caring — As proud members of the Oklahoma City community, we are passionate about helping neighbors to overcome difficult challenges and obtain relief. Our lawyers and staff understand that physical injury is always accompanied by emotional strain, which is why we treat each client with the utmost compassion and sensitivity.
Our firm is dedicated to upholding the ethical and professional standards set by our founding attorney, David W. Van Meter, who has earned the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Strong advocates stand up for victims of accidents, medical malpractice and abuse
Our firm represents Oklahoma clients in personal injury lawsuits and related legal actions involving:
- Medical malpractice — We handle medical malpractice claims against doctors, hospitals and other health service providers for negligence committed during diagnosis, treatment or care. Most of our case load focus is medical malpractice.
- Personal injury — Our lawyers handle additional cases stemming from auto accidents, slips and falls and other negligence causing personal injuries.
- Products liability — Our firm assists clients in litigation over injuries from defective products like medications, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, machines and tools. We bring claims over defective design, warning failure, defective parts and misrepresentation and fraud.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one dies in a fatal incident, we bring wrongful death actions so that surviving family members can gain some financial relief and accountability.
- Abuse of the young and infirm — We represent victims of child sexual abuse and nursing home abuse.
We also assist Oklahomans with other types of legal matters, including whistleblower protection cases and child-welfare concerns.
Contact a dedicated Oklahoma City personal injury lawyer to schedule a meeting
At Van Meter Law Firm, we represent all injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means you won’t owe us anything until and unless we recover compensation for you. Please call 405-400-8215 or contact us online to make an appointment. Our office is in Oklahoma City, but we can come to your home or hospital room if you are unable to come to us.