Oklahoma City Medical Malpractice and Injury Lawyers You Can Trust
Skillful attorneys seek fair compensation for victims of negligence
Serious injuries occur without warning, threatening your well-being and your family’s welfare. If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness, a qualified litigator gives you the best chance of securing the compensation you deserve. At the Van Meter Law Firm in Oklahoma City, our attorneys have 90 years of combined legal experience and use what we’ve learned to assist victims of medical malpractice, auto accidents and other types of personal injuries. We represent plaintiffs exclusively in these matters and stand with them in trials and in appeals, when necessary. No matter what type of negligent harm you have suffered, we want you to concentrate on your physical recovery instead of legal fees. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means you do not have to pay us until you are compensated through a judgment or settlement.
Strong advocates find solutions for injured Oklahomans
Our practice combines the skill and experience of a large law firm with the service only a small neighborhood office can deliver. For nearly three decades, people throughout the Oklahoma City area and the state have trusted us and recommended us to others because we are:
- Accomplished — Our firm is committed to helping people who are hurt find hope by maximizing the financial recovery they receive from insurance companies and negligent parties such as hospitals and reckless drivers. We take a limited number of cases and adhere to the highest professional standards so that we can provide each client with exceptional representation and support.
- Knowledgeable — In medical malpractice and other complex cases, we have the knowledge and resources to find the truth, even when there are conflicting accounts. Our firm also has a thorough understanding of a case’s value, so we won’t let you settle for a substandard offer.
- Caring — As proud members of the community, we are passionate about helping neighbors to overcome difficult challenges and obtain the relief they’re entitled to. Our lawyers and staff understand that physical injury is always accompanied by emotional strain, which is why we treat each client with the utmost compassion and sensitivity.
Many of the people we represent receive a favorable settlement outside of court. However, as seasoned trial advocates, we are always ready to litigate when it is in your best interests.
Proven lawyers represent clients in accident and nursing home abuse cases
Our firm represents Oklahoma clients in numerous types of legal actions including cases relating to:
- Medical malpractice — We handle medical malpractice claims against negligent doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers. Even if you only suspect that something went wrong during your treatment, our firm can help you understand your rights.
- Personal injury — In personal injury cases, our lawyers represent plaintiffs exclusively and work diligently toward a fair resolution.
- Products liability — Our firm advises clients on products liability litigation when some defective item causes an injury.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one dies in a fatal incident, we bring wrongful death actions so that surviving family members can gain some financial relief, such as reimbursement of final expenses and income that the decedent would have earned.
- Auto accidents — If you have been injured in an auto accident, our firm will guide you through the insurance process and file a lawsuit against the faulty driver when appropriate.
We also assist Oklahomans with other types of legal matters, including whistleblower protection cases and child-welfare concerns.
Contact a dedicated Oklahoma City personal injury lawyer to schedule a meeting
Van Meter Law Firm represents Oklahoma clients in medical malpractice litigation and other types of personal injury matters. Please call 405-400-8215 or contact us online to make an appointment. Our office is in Oklahoma City, but we can come to your home or hospital room if you are unable to come to us.